Hello fudge puppies!
Fudge puppy is a word I used when I was younger. I was quite a weird child growing up. Weird in a good way, of course!
Here’s my supposedly weekly carousel post – a few weeks late but it’s here nonetheless. Knock yourselves out:-
- Getting Real about Excessive High Fives. Funny post about a woman working in a testosterone filled office.
- Rick Genest – the male model that’s changing the face of fashion. I had no idea that the skeleton boy in Lady Gaga’s ‘Born this Way’ video was actually sporting a full body tattoo. He has also become a big name in the world of male models.
- A Modern Gal’s Guide To Femininity! (Alternate Title: Do I Have To Wear High Heels To Feel Like A “Woman”?)
- Do you remember being a kid and putting chocolate wrappers in the oven and watching them shrink? If you do, then this website is going to take you way back and the best part is you can still buy the special plastic that allows you to create these perfect miniature items!
- The 30 day Spring Cleaning Organise-athon! Join lots of people online on this marathon to declutter your life and get organised for the summer. You can win prizes too, so hurry up and subscribe!
- Forgiving and Letting Go – I think most people will relate to this post.
- 7 Psychotic Pieces of Relationship Advice from Cosmo. This is so true! I only bought a copy of Cosmo once in my life and I wish I hadn’t. FULL OF CAPITAL B, BULLSHIT!!
That’s all folks!