This carousel is coming out a bit late as I have been super busy and didn’t really find anything interesting this week to share. However, mostly it’s because I was busy. I’m going on holiday next week to the MTV Europe Music Awards 2010 in Madrid. I am so excited!! I will also be meeting tons of old and hopefully new friends from different European countries (I think we’re a group of about 70!).
Anyway, here is my list of awesomeness. Enjoy!
- I always have pronunciation arguments with people. Is it haitch or is it aitch?
- Maltese scientist finds cure for blood disorder. My family actually suffers from this disorder but we don’t have it full on. In fact, we are what is known as minor thalassaema sufferers.
- Two of the richest men in the world: Warren Buffet and Jay-Z sit down with Forbes
- This one has been on the news quite a lot this last year. Do you know which is the most hated font in the world?
- I am reading this great article on Procrastination and at the same time my mum is yelling at me to clean my room for the millionth time today. Some things never change.
- The MTV EMAs are on next week and are being hosted by Eva Longoria. LIKE! Vote for your favourite artists here: MTV EMA.
Hope you had a Happy Halloween. My list is short as I must dash. I have a Halloween house party tonight!